Labels

Sunday 25 May 2014

Rain Soul Testimony - Health Improvement



"My name is Rene Hoover. I have been a flight attendant for almost 20 years and on one of my overnights I slipped in the bathtub and separated 2 ribs from my sternum. That was on Labor Day of 2012. I was out of work for 6 months and have been on continued therapy even though I had gone back to work.

I was dealing with pain on a daily basis and doctors told me that the pain could be there for 2 to 5 years before I might feel relief. I started taking SOUL at the end of July and just last week the doctor released me and said that the recovery process had been much faster than he had expected.

After 45 days on the SOUL product I am now completely pain free. Thank you Rain Intl. for such a great product. Not only am I pain free, but I have much more energy than I have had in many years. " - Renee Hoover, OR

Amazing Rain Soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment