Labels

Sunday 18 May 2014

Rain Soul Testimony - Health Improvement


"For those of you that know me, you know I do not normally brag about some product; But I have to tell you about something that my SIL has introduced us to that actually works. I am blown away. Lloyd has severe arthritis in his knees, hands and shoulders. He has only taken this a few days and he is without pain and moving much more easily. It is a natural remedy and is working.

I am AMAZED to say the least.

It is called Rain-Soul and is really something. It is made from cold press processing of cumin seed, Chardonnay grape seeds and Black Raspberry seeds. It isn't cheap ($65 for a 30 day supply) and only comes in liquid form. But considering what prescriptions cost and the possible side effects, it is well worth it to be pain free and no side effects.

You drink one 2.0 oz. pouch a day. I’m so impressed by Lloyd’s results that I’m going to try it. I’ll let you know how it is working.” -Sue & Lloyd Ickes Montana

Amazing Rain Soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment