Labels

Sunday 11 May 2014

Rain Soul Testimony - Health Improvement


"Hello, my name is Gayle Collings. I’m fairly new to RAIN. I started drinking Soul just under two weeks ago. I have been a hairdresser for over 35 years. For the past couple of years my nails have been experiencing a fungus that has caused them to become pitted, discolored and painful.

The day after drinking my first Soul I noticed my nails looked pinker.

It is now almost two weeks later and my nails are almost completely free of fungus, the color is back and the pain is gone. I also noticed something a few days ago. My ankles have been discolored, blood pooling and stagnating causing them to look black and blue. Three days ago I thought they looked considerably better, then in the last two days the discolor has almost completely disappeared, they look healthier than they have for many years.

I can’t wait to see what happens after I have been consuming Soul for a longer period of time. Thank you RAIN!" -Gayle
Collings South Bay, California

Amazing Rain Soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment