Labels

Sunday 13 April 2014

Rain Soul Testimony - Health Improved!


"For 25 years I have suffered from headaches and neck pain due to old football injuries. I realize there is more to what causes the pain, like stress, poor diet, and too many soda drinks. But even when I would decrease the soda pop, try to decrease my stress, and eat better, I still was missing something. That is where the science comes in for me, and how giving the body the essential nutrients will allow it to perform in the miraculous way it is intended.

When my friend gave me some packets of Soul, I tried two the first day. Then two more packets the next morning. For the first time in 25 years I did not need two Extra Strength Acetaminophen tablets to minimize the pain.

My body was throwing off cortisol like a great running back does defenders, and was leaving nothing left to fight the pain. The potency of combining three seeds was what I needed. At first I didn’t understand the science, I just knew that I didn’t need pills to fix my ailments.

My immune system was becoming amplified with the combination of  black cumin seed, black raspberry seed, chardonnay grape seed and D-ribose. 
(Ingredients)"

Brian
Hazelgren, Phoenix, AZ

Amazing Rain Soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment