Labels

Sunday 6 April 2014

Rain Soul Testimony - Health Improved!

"After 3 days and upping myself to 2 packs... I am just amazed. I had some type of chronic neck pain that I could not get rid of. I had been prescribed muscle relaxers.

I was taking over the counter anti inflammatories. Nothing worked. It even started affecting my sleep. I was totally miserable. I was getting pressure from my health care provider to get an xray which (I'm a nurse, so I know the process), could only lead to a neurosurgeon referral if there's something wrong.

Rain stopped the pain! Completely!

I cannot begin to explain the relief I have from almost being in tears everyday! It has also corrected a bowel issue I had, stomach problems, headaches. It has even helped my depression and stopped my insomnia.

I can tell it is working on my diabetes and high blood pressure too!~

-Tammi H.

Amazing Rain Soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment