Labels

Sunday 9 February 2014

Rain Soul Testimony - Autism Case


From a Lady in Nevada - month 1 on SOUL
Update When we drank the soul... For my daughter the autistic one... she became clear, her eyes were brighter... Then she started to appear more into her environment... I thought ok that's the way it makes you feel, then she started to be different.... she no longer screams repetitively... she would run her fingers through her hair over and over and over and made noise as she did this, and would become louder and louder to the point we could no long hear ourselves think. this action of hers is dwindling down to almost nothing.. and also during her PMS time, she would scream and scream, no eating, no sleeping, no matter how much I did or gave her medications, never worked... so on the SOUL, she never did any of that, NOT ONE SCREAM. It came and passed... we were shocked. Also, I want to say my daughter was throwing her sponge down into the water during her bath... and picking it back up with her toes LOL 3 times!! I love this stuff!!! ... Also, I want to add... I drink my Soul and the left over in the packet, I rub on my face... Lol, yes I do. Let it sock in.... you should see my face amazing.

From a Lady in NEVADA - month 2 on SOUL
You should rub this stuff on your face! I swear I look about early 20s, or at least in my 20s. I just wanted you to know, this is my daughter second month with no screaming :) we are happy for her that she is a happier person now.

month 3 on SOUL
Oh and by the way... my daughter is still not screaming ! for 15 years this kid has screamed... then all of the sudden stops?

Amazing SOUL!


1 comment:

  1. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    ReplyDelete